Managed IT Services
Jewell Computing Solutions’s Managed IT Services are designed for businesses that are looking for a fixed cost to the management of their technology. Our service offerings fit into most business’s financial budgets.
All of Jewell Computing Solutions’s Managed Services include:
- Unlimited Remote Helpdesk
- Network Monitoring
- Remote Server Administration
- Remote Desktop and Laptop Support
- Endpoint Security with Antivirus
- Email Security Services
SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) Services
- 24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring (Continual monitoring of the health of your PC and automatic correction of issues found).
- Remote installation of all critical security patches and updates (We’ll make sure your PC is kept up to date).
- Endpoint security software included (You don’t have security software? No problem, we’ll provide it).
- Unlimited remote help desk support during normal business hours (8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday).
- Unlimited in-shop support during normal business hours (8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday).
- Priority support (SOHO clients are given priority over non-SOHO clients).
- Discount on after hours or on-site support.
- 20 GB of off-site data storage (We’ll backup your data off-site to a secure data center, additional data storage available).
Private Cloud Services
Jewell Computing Solutions’s Private Cloud Services (PCS) is a complete solution that includes all of the computing and network resources required to run today’s resource demanding computer applications. Because all your data processing and storage takes place in our state-of-the-art datacenter, there’s little need to invest in hardware, software, infrastructure or in-house IT staff. And, Jewell Computing Solutions protects your data with the utmost in security, compliance and regulations.
Jewell Computing Solutions PCS includes:
- A complete private cloud infrastructure including firewalls, networking and Windows or Linux servers.
- Common platform delivery including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, File and Print services and other leading business applications.
- Our Enterprise class infrastructure powered by VMware includes dynamic resource scheduling, high availability protocols, scalable resource pools and 24x7x365 monitoring and remediation services.
- Snapshot and Image backups of all services.
- Bi-Annual Virtual CIO reviews of the services.
Jewell Computing Solutions offers our clients Professional Technology Services (PTS). Jewell Computing Solutions PTS offers much more than simply fixing your computers and servers. The PTS team works with your business on a much higher level to help you company utilize technology to gain a competitive edge.
Jewell Computing Solutions Professional Services are:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Technology Auditing
- Wide, Local and Wireless Area Network Design
- Enterprise Auditing
- Project Management
- Technology Business Consulting
- Outsource CTO/CIO Services
By partnering with Jewell Computing Solutions, our clients are able to achieve rapid, sustainable improvement in their hardware and software purchasing performance. Our procurement services deliver several benefits including sustainable long-term savings in procurement that directly impact your business’s bottom line. Our employees focus on managing our clients’ indirect and non-strategic spends by delivering process efficiencies and measurable savings quickly.
Jewell Computing Solutions Procurement Services include:
- Supplier Research and Analysis
- Competitive Pricing
- Sourcing Support and Administration
- Contract and Software License Management
- Procurement Analytics
- RMA Management